- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Email Communications
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
Like many other Web sites, CartSmart makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
When your congregation enrolls to use CartSmart, we do collect minimal personal data (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and photo) to create your individual profile and link you to a congregation.
You directly provide CartSmart with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Agree to use CartSmart at your congregation. Your service overseer, or someone assigned by him or your body of elders, uploads your information into CartSmart to allow you to schedule or be scheduled for public witnessing reservations.
- Voluntarily update your profile within your CartSmart login.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
CartSmart collects your data so that we can:
- Process your reservations and update your profile.
- Aggregate data from the public witnessing work within your congregation and provide it back to your congregation overseers.
CartSmart securely stores your data within our databases under a complicated password.
CartSmart will keep your volunteer profile within our database until your congregation wants to have it’s account deleted. Once deletion has been requested, all congregation data and volunteers associated to that congregation will be deleted from our database.
From time to time, CartSmart may send you an email with news about some of it’s updated features and functionality. You have the right at any time to stop CartSmart from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us as Reservations@cartsmart.io.
CartSmart would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CartSmart for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CartSmart correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CartSmart to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CartSmart erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CartSmart restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CartSmart’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Reservations@cartsmart.io
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in on the devices you access CartSmart on.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CartSmart uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Tracking – CartSmart uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function properly as a result.
Email us at: Reservations@cartsmart.io